How do you draw a pizza step by step?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Pizza
- Begin by drawing a triangle.
- From one of the triangle’s bottom corners, extend a curved line.
- Along the top edge of the pizza slice, draw a wavy curved line from one corner to the other.
- Next, you will soften and detail the lines of the pizza.
What is the Colour of pizza?
Pizza should have a uniform golden- colour top and bottom, a shiny surface and a creamy white crumb colour. Texture and crispness depend on the style. The dough must have sufficient strength to support the toppings of cheese, tomato paste, meat etc.
How do you draw a mermaid?
How To Draw A Mermaid
- Draw a circle.
- Draw her tail.
- Using the circle as a guide, draw her hair extending from both sides of the circle.
- Erase the rest of the circle.
- Use that arc line to curve down and draw her shoulders.
- Finish the tips of the hair.
- Draw her fin at the tip of her tail.
- Draw a starfish in her hair.