- 1 Where can I start working at 14?
- 2 Can you work at Taco Bell at 15?
- 3 How old do you have to be to work at Pizza Hut Australia?
- 4 What does a 16 year old do at Pizza Hut?
- 5 Can you work at Target at 14?
- 6 Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
- 7 Who hired at 15?
- 8 Can you have 2 jobs at 15?
- 9 Can 15 year olds work at Walmart?
- 10 Can a 13 year old work at Pizza Hut?
- 11 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 12 What age does the Dollar Tree hire?
- 13 Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 years old?
- 14 What age does Party City hire?
- 15 Can a 14 year old work at Pizza Hut?
Where can I start working at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
Can you work at Taco Bell at 15?
To work at taco bell, you must be at least 15 years old. You must be at least 16 years old to work at Taco Bell, though the age requirements vary from position to position.
How old do you have to be to work at Pizza Hut Australia?
14 years old and up.
What does a 16 year old do at Pizza Hut?
They would usually have 16 year – olds be cooks, answer phones, operate the cash register, do dishes, prep dough, cut pizzas, and stock.
Can you work at Target at 14?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
– Yes. Minors as young as 14 can gain employment at Starbucks, provided they comply with state child labor guidelines on work permits and restricted hours.
Who hired at 15?
Companies who may offer jobs that hire 14 and 15 -year-old teens:
- AMC Theaters. Hires ushers and concession workers 14 and older at select locations.
- Baskin-Robbins. Hires team members 14 and older at select locations.
- Dairy Queen.
- Giant Eagle.
- Kroger & affiliates.
Can you have 2 jobs at 15?
You can easily work at two jobs if you are 16 years old older. If you are 14 to 15 years old, you are only permitted to work, basically, 3 hours during a school day, 6 days per week, or 18 hours for the week in total. So, you could work 20 hours at each job and not violate the child labor laws in your state.
Can 15 year olds work at Walmart?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available. To apply for opportunities you are qualified for, please visit our job search page.
Can a 13 year old work at Pizza Hut?
The minimum age to work at Pizza Hut is 16., so 15- year – olds can ‘t work there.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
What age does the Dollar Tree hire?
Minimum Age to Work at Dollar Tree: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Dollar Tree?)
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 years old?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you ‘re still in school. Age requirements may also vary by position (managers typically need to be 18 years or older ).
What age does Party City hire?
You must be at least 16 years of age to be considered for a position with Party City. Party City will process personal information of all its applicants as provided under this Privacy Notice and applicable laws.
Can a 14 year old work at Pizza Hut?
Does Pizza Hut Hire at 14? – No. Minors under 14 are unable to gain employment at Pizza Hut.