- 1 What side dishes go well with pizza?
- 2 What finger foods go with pizza?
- 3 What is a good appetizer to serve with pizza?
- 4 What should I bring to a pizza party?
- 5 What sauce goes with pizza?
- 6 What alcoholic drink goes with pizza?
- 7 What are five finger foods?
- 8 What else can I do with pizza dough?
- 9 What wine is good with pizza?
- 10 What is a good appetizer to serve with lasagna?
- 11 What sides go well with pasta?
- 12 What fruit goes good with pizza?
What side dishes go well with pizza?
What to Serve With Pizza? 30 of the Best Side – Dishes To Try
- Family Style Caesar Salad.
- Garlic Bread.
- Citrus, Fennel, and Avocado Salad.
- Greek Wedge Salad.
- Cacio e Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Asparagus Caesar Salad.
- Mozzarella Bites.
- Green Monster Salad.
What finger foods go with pizza?
Here are 20 appetizers, sides, and desserts that pair perfectly with pizza.
- Italian Bruschetta Bar.
- Caesar Salad.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Potato Salad.
- Garlic Cheese Bread.
What is a good appetizer to serve with pizza?
Appetizers To Serve With Pizza Mozzarella and spinach salad: For a healthier appetizer, the spinach and mozzarella salad is a great choice. Spinach is an excellent complement to pretty much any pizza, while the mozzarella will give you a cheese fix to tide you over until you can sink your teeth into a piece of pizza.
What should I bring to a pizza party?
Here are a few pizza party ideas for other food items to order:
- Cheesy garlic bread.
- Italian meatballs.
- Chicken wings.
- Mozzarella sticks.
- Antipasti platter.
- Caprese salad or skewers.
- Classic house salad.
- Greek salad.
What sauce goes with pizza?
Favorite Sauces to Dip Your Slice
- Ranch Sauce. We all know ranch tastes good on everything.
- Garlic Sauce. For the more traditional pizza lover, garlic sauce is a must-have when eating a pizza slice.
- Marinara Sauce. Some may say pizza already comes with a layer of marinara sauce, why add more?
- BBQ Sauce.
- Hot Sauce.
What alcoholic drink goes with pizza?
Here is your top 5 list of the Best Cocktails for Pizza:
- Mozzarella Pizza And Dry Vodka Martini. Mozzarella is a mild and creamy Italian cheese.
- Seafood Pizza and Classic Mojito.
- Hawaiian Pizza And Tequila Sunrise.
- Pepperoni Pizza and Negroni.
- All Herb Pizza and Manhattan.
What are five finger foods?
The Best Finger Foods
- Easy Sweet & Sour Meatballs.
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups.
- Savory Swedish Meatballs.
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites.
- BLT Appetizer Cups.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites.
- Chicken Enchilada Cups.
- Chicken Roll Ups with Ham and Cheese.
What else can I do with pizza dough?
8 More Ways to Use Pizza Dough
- Dinner Rolls.
- Pita Bread.
- Italian Grissini Breadsticks.
- Scallion Pancakes.
What wine is good with pizza?
Most Italian-style wines like Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Barbera, Nero d’Avola, Fiano and Vermentino are all going to be good options with pizza.”
What is a good appetizer to serve with lasagna?
- Antipasto. Give your lasagna dinner an even more authentic Italian flair by serving an antipasto platter!
- Breadsticks. Pasta and bread is one of the most classic pairings ever created, and for good reason.
- Tomato Feta Salad.
- Green Salad.
- Wedge Salad.
- Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Veggies.
- Roasted Tomatoes.
What sides go well with pasta?
What Goes with Spaghetti? 36 Side Dishes to Have with Your Favorite Pasta
- Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken.
- Spring Panzanella Salad.
- Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Zucchini and Tomato Ragu.
- Kale Salad with Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas and Shallots.
- 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus.
What fruit goes good with pizza?
4 fruits to use as pizza toppings
- Pineapple. One of the most common fruits used on top of pizzas is pineapple.
- Figs. Figs have a meaty consistency and a bold flavour, and thus pair well with bolder and pungent cheeses.
- 4 delicious apple and cheese pairings.
- 4 cheese-free pizza ideas.