- 1 What toppings are on a lotta pizza?
- 2 What is a lotta pizza franchise?
- 3 Can you order Pieology online?
- 4 How many calories are in a Pieology pizza?
- 5 Does Pieology have an app?
- 6 How long does Pieology take to cook?
- 7 How many calories should I eat a day?
- 8 How many calories are in a Pieology thin crust pizza?
- 9 How many calories does a cauliflower pizza have?
What toppings are on a lotta pizza?
- Deluxe. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, smoked ham, fresh mushrooms, onions, black olives, & bell peppers.
- Pastrami. Pastrami, pickles & mustard.
- Meatfeast. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, smoked ham, meatball & bacon.
- Supreme. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, onions, fresh mushrooms, & bell peppers.
- BBQ Chicken.
What is a lotta pizza franchise?
What Does a Whata Lotta Pizza Franchise Cost? To buy a franchise with Whata Lotta Pizza, you’ll need to have at least $90,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $90,000 – $208,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party.
Can you order Pieology online?
Pieology Pizzeria Delivery and Pickup near you Direct to your door in 45 minutes or less. Order online with no fees and skip the line at the restaurant.
How many calories are in a Pieology pizza?
At Pieology, the (11.5”) crust alone—whole wheat or white flour—delivers 460 calories, much like Blaze’s (400) and MOD’s (490). But MOD’s mini (6”) crust has just 210 calories. For a gluten free crust, add roughly 50 to 150 calories to your full-size pie.
Does Pieology have an app?
The app features easier navigation, with an inbox icon on the navigation bar for easy, one-tap access to the latest Pieology news and promotions. Selecting their favorite restaurant in the app allows them to receive local news, offers and redeemables in their area.
How long does Pieology take to cook?
Each of the 50 locations of fast-casual Pieology, headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., is equipped with a gas-flame, brick-lined oven that heats to 800 degrees. Once customers go down the line and choose their dough, sauce and toppings, the oven bakes a pizza in three minutes.
How many calories should I eat a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
How many calories are in a Pieology thin crust pizza?
Pizzas Pieology Crust (1 serving) contains 90g of carbs, 15g of protein, 3.5g of fat, and 460 calories.
How many calories does a cauliflower pizza have?
* There are 732 calories in a whole cauliflower pizza and 91 calories per slice of cauliflower pizza.